Duke nukem trade in,

Anyone know best place to trade duke nukem in, looked at game website but they dont have it as a trade in offer yet but that might change next week i guess,

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Try CEX website for what they offer, Gamestation will beat it by a quid.

My mate works in Game and he says £25. Blockbuster & Gamestation will probably be the same

Yeah £25 is the norm for new games. I'm waiting GAME to do some 4.99 deal for Alice or something just so I can get rid before it tanks in price even if it's just to try out another new game (can always just trade whatever that is in)

I'm normally one for hoarding games but meh I'm like tomyself I'm never gonna play it again and it'll just be stuck in my gaming unit (which has a lot of games in it as it is)

Looking on the Game Trade In page, Duke Nukem isnt on the list for anything, not surprising considering the reviews its been getting.

Says £30 trade on the trade in guide on Games website for me. CEX give £30 exchange, £28 cash.

According to the HMV trade in APP, they will offer you £ 30.00 trade in or £ 25.00 cash if that helps?

next week gamestation will put it as 35 trade in and 5 on gamestation elite card think next thursday :) this thursday they doing red faction amaggedon

Sold mine on play trade for £30

I've seen it on Game website for £30 trade in too, going to test it out in store tomorrow, otherwisewill trade mine in at HMV. Got bored of it in the last 24 hrs and gone back to playing Dirt 3

For anyone who is interested Game gave me £30 trade in today for this, they said they are getting a lot of copies coming in though so it may drop soon