DUKE NUKEM FOREVER

Duke Nukem Forever is an upcoming first-person shooter video game for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 currently in development by Gearbox Software, and a sequel to the 1996 game Duke Nukem 3D, as part of the long-running Duke Nukem video game series.

Duke's First Access Club

Duke's First Access Club is joined by using a code, obtained from either the pre-order of the game, the Borderlands Game of the Year Edition, or Borderlands on Steam (if bought before the club was announced), on the Duke Nukem Forever website. Members are granted access to wallpapers, the demo (which has yet to be released), concept art, artwork, podcasts (which are added often), the theme song, and screenshots.

Demo

E-mails were sent asking members to "please help [Gearbox] obtain the most accurate up to date information for your First Access profile." Members are then prompted to choose their preferred platform of choice for the Duke Nukem Forever demo by May 15, 2011. It then states that "users that currently live in a territory where the demo may not be supported on console will automatically be defaulted to the PC Steam option."

Retail Versions & info source

Official Duke Website

Released: UK & Europe June 10th

North America June 14th

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I have this game in my pre-order list,looking forward to this. 10 years development of a fps game.

Cannot come soon enough. I think i can say that for everyone. I don't think it will be as good as everyone says it'll be due to the fact that people would of built this up in their mind for so long.

video where duke is shrunk sold this game to me lol

we dont get stuff like that anymore, far too many games take themselves too serious

only 25 more days for the comedy genius. It sold it for me because i grew up playing duke nukem, all my mates were doom fans, i was a duke fan. that video where duke picks up a log in bogs and chucks it at the walls was hilarious.

I think duke will be a big sucssess

DNF achievements, some of them are quite interesting, best thing of all is that there are no multiplayer achievements!

link

"Win air hockey with a score of 7-0 in the strip club"

nice lol airhockey!