Duke Nukem Forever

A blast from the past for the older generation of gamers, brought kicking and screaming back to our consoles in June. Just looking to know who has checked out the trailer for it and who will be buying it (hopefully not just to see the strippers lol).

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Looking forward to it. On the list to recieve a review code, so hoping it doesn't disappoint!

[quote user="xD4DDYx"]

Looking forward to it. On the list to recieve a review code, so hoping it doesn't disappoint!

[/quote]

Yes me too, looking forward to it, when are the codes coming out any idea??

It's a waiting game, although I'll be giving them a courtesy call this week.

The first duke 3d was what got me hooked on gaming in the first place i cant wait to get this and see if it lives upto its legend!!

How did you get a review code?

The demo is epic

Loveing this game so far. Its what gaming used to be like, its a classic. And there is nothing wrong with the graphics, maybe now GOW standard but they are pretty cool. The humour is superb.

Im enjoying the game so far, it does feel kinda...old though. Still, any game that makes you hunt for a vibrator & condom as part of a mission is great haha

i really enjoyed this game ok the loading times are a bit slow and can get annoying retro graphics but i have seen worse on modern games. plays like a old skool shooter no long cut scenes. just straight game play till the end. Hope they Bring another duke game. i bought the balls of steel edition just a shame that didn't get any steel balls lol

I'm loving this game, like spookytoffee said, only downfall is the long loading times installing it didn't seem to make a difference. The multiplayer is pretty decent as well. Duke Lives