Duke Nukem Forever First Access Club

I've just noticed that i do get into the First Access Club with my GAME pre-order but i have yet to receive a code. So my question to you. Have you you received your code yet from GAME?

Cheers

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I havent pre ordered fro game but i pre ordered with shopto and i received mine a month or 2 ago.

I pre-ordered from Zavvi on 15th February and received mine code on the 23rd February. If I where you I'd get in touch with Game to find out where your code is. Game and it's sister sites don't seem to be very good at honouring pre-order bonuses lately.

Got mine from shopto ages ago i'd e-mail em mate.

I was thinking of pre-ordering this what does the First Access Club do?

Cheers and thanks for the replys. I'll get on in right away.

As for the First Access Club you are able to play the demo before anyone else i believe.

Had a code from my Borderlands GOTY, but the dog ate it!...... Seriously

[quote user="TheDiSarray"]As for the First Access Club you are able to play the demo before anyone else i believe.[/quote]

Judging by the demo's release date (3rd June) is only a week before the retail release, it sounds like only the first access club will have access to the demo.

I got a code with the Borderlands GOTY - I got the impression every-one will get the demo, therefore, what is the point of this code?!

anyone got there code from game yet?

Got an email today from the first access club saying i have access to the MP demo, but it doesn't say how i get it or when its available?