Dude who keeps posting BF4 graphics are better on PS4 is trolling

I'm not blown away by the One right now but that's another story.

I was worried that there was some merit to the posts that BF4 graphics are no good on One as compared to PS4 was.  Some guy keeps writing that in a few threads.  T-Bone or something. 

Anyway, if anything, after researching and comparing, I think they look better on the One.  And nobody is reporting any real advantage for one system over the others ... except the other trolls who can only write "Enjoy your 720P", which I'm sure some idiot will do right after this post.

Anyway, graphics are the same.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

They look identical to me but I like the controller on the XB1 a lot better.

You want super graphics get a PC.

Really??

The graphics are not the same, don't be a fanboy for justification measures. The PS4 version is nicer with native 1080p, but has terrible FXAA. The Xbox One version is native 720p and lacks this terrible FXAA, but has an equally awful hardware scaler that adds extreme amounts of artificial edge enhancement.

Love it or hate it, both versions are equally disappointing.

Well half of the people quoting 720 this and 1080 that, don't even entirely understand what any if it means anyway. They are just repeating what they read elsewhere. Still, yes, this forum has been flooded with trolls and there are some with genuine issues too.. but they will settle down once the fix the Bf4 servers and give the SDF some games to play.

In the meantime, It would be good if we didn't have to have separate threads for every little squeak, rattle or other issue as it's getting like a tech support section full if tickets. I think the mods should either lump them under one heading or set up a new area of the forum for tech problems/issues. It is getting way too cluttered here.

I understand the difference in resolution, and 720p is soft and blurry on a 1080p display compared to native 1080p. Dead Rising 3 is a terrible looking game resolution wise, especially after being teased with the initial "Press A" 1080p startup screen. Forza 5 Looks awesome, though.

I don't understand ppl who say they have "researched" pictures and say that a game looks better in a lower resolution.  

To be frank...it doesn't look better.  But thats not the point.  I have BF4 on PC and play at 1080p....and to be honest...it just doesn't matter.  Yes, it looks more crisp and just blows me away, but BF4 specifically is not a game that requires phenomenal graphics to enjoy.

BF4 is hectic and big.  It's about gameplay and considering graphics now-a-days look fine even at lower resolutions...BF4 is is a perfect example of that.

Sure I will enjoy my 1080p on many of my PS4 games and Xbox has positives about it, but don't say a higher resolution is worse b/c it's just not true.

Graphics are not the same.... 1080p is obviously better than 720p and on a smaller screen it's harder to notice this. If you have 55 inch + tv then you will notice a big difference.

Here's the basically overall between the PS4 and XB1 graphic debate. The PS4 does allow for better resolution and detail then the XB1 however, the color options on the PS4 is very limited compared to the 32bit color depth and PC (RGB full) color range option on the XB1 that allows for much better looking and realistic colors compared to the PS4 which also seems to have a slight grey hue over all the games I've played on the PS4.

Pompous just so you know. Bf4 doesn't run in 1080p on ps4. It runs in 900! So stop trolling sir!

[quote user="VulcanVFX"]

Here's the basically overall between the PS4 and XB1 graphic debate. The PS4 does allow for better resolution and detail then the XB1 however, the color options on the PS4 is very limited compared to the 32bit color depth and PC (RGB full) color range option on the XB1 that allows for much better looking and realistic colors compared to the PS4 which also seems to have a slight grey hue over all the games I've played on the PS4.

[/quote]

I have noticed this also. Games look better to me on the Xbox One due to the colour options available, if your HDTV supports them. But both systems and their associated games are still good in their own rights.