Dude tried to get me in a lobby or something for 15 or 1600 ms pts.. MOD HELP

This guy sent me a message saying something about joining a lobby or something for MS pts....Where do I report this guy?   I didnt erase the message , so are they able to listen to it?  thanks  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

They can't listen to it, but go through the message. Pick View Profile, then File Complaint. Select the option you personally feel is most fitting. I'd be inclined to select System Tampering, myself.

ok thanks

Since it was a message file a complaint on that message not system tampering as you have no evidence of actual system tampering.

[quote user="Covert Affairs"]

Since it was a message file a complaint on that message not system tampering as you have no evidence of actual system tampering.

[/quote]

Agreed 100%, OP the only thing for sure was that whoever sent you the Message was in violation of the ToU/ CoC for "Offering Services for Sale" via Messages. File a Complaint on the Profile under Messages (Voice or Text) which ever is applicable.

[quote user="Covert Affairs"]

[/quote]

Thanks for the heads-up! I automatically just went for System Tampering, but I never really considered options beyond that. Still, hopefully that won't impact too severely.