Dual sign in

Dear, Xbox  

When i go to sign in i use the choose the profile option not auto sign in. I've noticed in the last day or so that my profile signs in twice!  I choose my profile it signs in tells me how many friends i have then goes to the white sign in screen and signs in again? I read a post saying to try typing in your password a few times to see if that works it don't??  Please help i love my xbox and have never had a issue till now!  What can i do to fix my issue??

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:
Answer

No, this does not mean you've been hacked. If your account was compromised you wouldn't be able to login to your account to begin with, it would also more than likely state on this page here that your profile would be available for use in multiple consoles, it lets you know that your password is weak as a security reminder, that's nothing new. 

It might be an issue with the XBOX or the profile itself, if your wife's profile is setup the same way and it does not sign her in twice then it's more than likely an issue with your account. Without having another console to test this with, I would only have to assume that was the case. You could also try to clear your system cache by following the directions here to see if that works.

Signing in twice shouldn't really make any sort of difference than just seeing that you have been signed in twice, if it's that much of an annoyance you may want to call XBOX Support via phone and see if it's possible for them to do something about this.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.