Dragon Age : Awakenings.. simple question...

if i bought the disc version rather than downloading it...do i need the original DA:O game or can i just play Awakenings off the disc?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

You don't need Origins but it's not counted as a separate game achievement wise.

that's good enough for me... how many hours of gameplay are we talking with it by the way?

It took me about 20+ hours. Depends if you bother doing any side quests and such. It's certainly not as long as Origins though.

20 hours?? ah thats alright... i'll go exploring and do any side quests so I'll probably get the same... it's only £6 at CEX so might end up trading stuff there rather than price matching with Game etc.

The best money saver is buying the Ultimate Edition (if you have no other DLC) - I've seen it sell for £20 and it has the game itself AND all of the DLC. I still haven't finished it as well. xD

[quote user="HayleeLOL"]

The best money saver is buying the Ultimate Edition (if you have no other DLC) - I've seen it sell for £20 and it has the game itself AND all of the DLC. I still haven't finished it as well. xD

[/quote]I borrowed the DLC disc from Ultimate Edition of a friend and installed the DLC I was missing from it.

Sorry to jump on your thread Butters.

Does the Ultimate Edition have anything on scratchcard? Asking because if I saw it preowned would I possibly miss out on anything if I went for it that way instead of new?

Only thing you get on a card is a code to use the Blood Dragon Armour in Mass Effect 2. Everything else is on disc.

Many thanks for the reply