DR3 and COD Ghosts

I got two questions 1) when is the end of chapter 0 on DR3? Asking because I'm past the diner meet up and still ain't done chapter 0. 2) when I prestige on ghosts what do I lose because I'm rank 31 and got a few classes and guns and don't wanna lose it all

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Chapter 0 ends at the garage after the car drive. My guess is like other CoDs (don't have Ghosts or any, only played them) is that you lose all equipment and have to reearn it. Isn't that the point of prestige?

Ok Iv just picked up a mobile phone on DR3  am I still on chapter 0

When you prestige, you will lose all your guns, classes, killstreaks etc and your challenges will be reset. The only thing you'll keep is your leaderboard stats pretty much.

But for my first soldier does everything stay as it is all unlocked but my new soldier is a fresh start so everything starts again with soldier two is this correct

I think you prestige each squad member separately but I cannot confirm that as I have never done it.

I don't even know how it works any more then, I'm sorry, they've just messed up the whole game so much I don't know how it works :L

After this cutscene Chapter 0 should be finished, although if I remember correctly it could also be after the TV news bulletin. Have you seen the "six days" bulletin yet in a cutscene?

Nope iv just picked up a mobile from a dead zombie corpse with a crowbar in its skull I saved it from there last night

Then you may still be in C0. C1 begins after the six-days (real time in game) until bombing notification begins.

You don't lose anything when you prestige. You create new squad members and prestige each squad member.