Downloads extremely slow

It is taking days to download game and still only 20%! You processed my payment in seconds? I would like what I paid for!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Who is "you" ? FYI if it is Microsoft, they don't come in here for customer support...If you are looking for solutions, providing more specific information would be helpful.

It's weird how on your computer you can download files super fast, but when it comes to doing it on your console, it takes more than twice as long. We have Vodafone High Speed Cable which does 100mb/s down and 10mb/s up, and on Xbox 360 when I downloaded the Greek Mythology pack for Minecraft yesterday, it took 3 minutes to download a 70MB mash up pack. Microsoft servers are SLOW XD. Just look at the functionality of this website on the forum pages, you occasionally run into those uh oh that shouldn't of happened pages, no matter what browser you use, not to mention how long it takes to load forum pages.  

At the end of the day, no one has 'perfect internet', not even Microsoft. It's 2015 and no one can get reliable internet 100% of the time. I have a full Xbox 360 friends list, and me and my friends can relate that the internet/Xbox Live is not perfect and it isn't always reliable. I live in NZ and my other NZ and Australian friends don't even enjoy 100% reliable Xbox Live service. It's good and fun, but it's never going to be perfect. 21st century technology isn't perfect.  

"I would like what I paid for!" - RA1N1NG D3ATH

I'm gonna guess you're talking to your ISP? Sounds like you have horrible internet. I thought this thread was from another forum member actually. lol