Downloading my Live Account

Hi, Im having a problem. I have downloaded the new dashboard as of about 3:00 AM GMT (UTC) and was connecting to xbox live with no problems. I then tried to play games and my account would stay signed in but would sign out of xbox live (without any notification) I continued to try and sign in when i became aware of this problem and after a while my account all of a sudden deleted its self (it dissappeared and no longer appears on my console) Since then i have tried recovering numerous times and get error code 80004005. UIs there any solution to this as of yet ??

Many Thanks

RGC SubSonik

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

i would suggest that you should call up xbox customers services since they might change your password or email to help you access the account at first which you then can change back

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there RGC SubSonic! I'm sorry to hear about the issue. Can you tell us if you've had trouble downloading other profiles onto the console? Or just trouble with yours? Also, can you give us a bit more information about your current network set up? Are you wired or wireless? Make and model of your router and modem along with your ISP! As this error code usually indicates an issue with the ISP blocking content. Let us know some more details and we'll work from there. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.