Downloading Game On Demand with my gamertag on my Brothers XBOX 360?

Ok I am not sure if this is possible but wanted to ask before purchasing a couple of Games on Demand. My brother and I each have an XBOX 360, I was wondering if I purchased a Game on Demand title on his xbox 360 through my gamertag and then redownloaded the game on my console if we could both play the game at the same time connected to xbox live? I know this works with DLC but wanted to make sure this is not violating any terms or service or anything. If I could get a reponse back from someone really informed on this it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

When you purchase download content such as Map packs, arcade games, etc, you are given two licenses. 1) Console license- which allows any user on the XBOX 360 console that you downloaded the DLC on access to that content. 2) User license- which gives you the right to download that dlc on any XBOX 360 and use that content as long as you're signed in to xbox live.  However, I am not sure if this applies to Games on Demand. A little clarification from a moderator would be good right about now.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You already asked this on another forum... I'd be curious though. Obviously your brother would have access to it on his console, but would he still have access once you recovered the content and started playing on your own console?

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="P25Martin"]

However, I am not sure if this applies to Games on Demand.

[/quote]

I believe it does.  Before making the purchase, it'd be best to take the time to read the Terms and Conditions to be sure.

--
Juxtapose13

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes, you can play the same on demand game on two consoles. I have done this for my kids. I purchased halo reach on their console, downloaded again on mine, we could all play online at the same time with no consequences. Give me some rep for this response

Sorry this didn't help.