Downloaded Xbox profile has incorrect gamerscore

So I have surfed around the forums and even contacted support about this. But when I download my profile to my current Xbox/Xbox One or any friends Xbox the gamerscore is incorrect. Xbox.com and other 3rd party gamerscore tracking sites display the correct score. I had no issues until I followed the guide for clearing the cache to resolve the issue for extended login in time to Xbox LIVE. If I unlock any online achievement the score returns to the correct score on the blade screen and dashboard page that shows myself and friends online. If I enter into the dashboard page there is shows completed games and achievements the score is incorrect no matter what is unlocked achievement wise.

The only thing that has changed in my hardware setup is that I did a full transfer HDD to new HDD when I bought an E series console and retired my Slim. Again I stress I had no issue before following any of these steps and all support has done is run me in the circle of delete the profile,clear the cache if that doesn't work try again in 24 hours. Hopefully somebody here can help me out with this...It's not the console! (It's the downloaded profile from Xbox)

Feel free to PM me as well as post a reply and thank you for any help anybody can give.

Question Info

Last updated August 2, 2018 Views 129 Applies to:
Answer

Until the profile is downloaded again...I've been in touch with the backline team at Microsoft and they are aware of the issue. I was told a fix is in the works but not high on the list currently. Thanks for the input everybody.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer

I have also got the same problem I have re-downloaded my gamertag on the 360 and I lost my Xbox one gamerscore so it was not adding to the total what it shown on me Xbox one or smartglass app.

-

When I re-downloaded the score when down to 97405 so I was missing 7340 from Xbox one.

-

FIX (Worked for Me): I managed to fix it by earning an achievement on Xbox One then signing out and then signing back in to 360.

-

I hope this helps people if they are having problems after recovering from Xbox one

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.