Downloaded onto XB1, but not on 360?

So I purchased and downloaded the new COD map pack on my xb1, but when I went to download it on my 360, it said I had to purchase it. I'm on the same gamer tag, so do I really need to purchase it twice if I want it on my 360?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You have to purchase two copies of CoD in order to play it on both consoles, so I guess I'd assume the Season Passes are tied to a specific console as well.

Are you using the season pass?

[quote user="Gamer Nostalgia"]

You have to purchase two copies of CoD in order to play it on both consoles, so I guess I'd assume the Season Passes are tied to a specific console as well.

[/quote]

The COD Season pass is tied to your GT. You wouldnt have to buy the pack separately unless you dont have the season pass

I have 2 copies

That's stupid, if I purchase something with my gamer tag, then  it should be on anything.  Good job Microsoft.

www.gamestop.com/browse

Sauce, did you buy two copies of the Season Pass, one for Xbox 360 and one for Xbox One?

As while it may we tied to the gamertag, the two passes seem to be separate.

[quote user="Gamer Nostalgia"]

www.gamestop.com/browse

Sauce, did you buy two copies of the Season Pass, one for Xbox 360 and one for Xbox One?

As while it may we tied to the gamertag, the two passes seem to be separate.

[/quote]

Not sure why you linked to gamestop, but if you bought a season pass content is transferrable between 360 and XB1. It doesnt appear as individual packs are though. 

Upgrade Info

Well there we go, seeing two Season Passes made me think that even though you could upgrade, that you couldn't use it on both systems.

I didn't buy the season pass because I figured ANYTHING you purchase on your gamer tag should be transferable.  What the *** is the point of your gamer tag? This is so stupid

What is the point of MY gamertag? huh

Well the link that 24hrs provided states that you can use one season pass for both consoles, as long as its in the same console family. So I guess we'll see if someone here knows else, if you haven't already, you should probably post this on the CoD forums...