downloaded arcade games on family gold

hey 

i downloaded Trials HD on my account which is the main account holder for the family pack. my son liked it so i wanted to put it onto his profile but he can onlu play the demo version ????

does this mean i have to buy it again for him even though i already have paid for it once or is there something i can change on some settings somewhere .... his profile is upstairs on a different xbox if that makes any difference. 

Please help 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

If it is on a different console then what it was purchased it will only be the demo. The only way to play it full on his xbox would be for his account to also buy the game. The best way around it would be to simply have him recover his gametag onto your Xbox when he wants to play that game. This way you only have to buy the one copy. He can the simply move his profile back to his Xbox when not playing that game.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

ok thanks for that

think it is a bit of a con personally needing to buy same thing again after paying extra for the family pack but never mind could i not put recover my profile to his console so he can play it up there then once he can play it recover it back downstairs ??? a lot of messing i know but maybe ???

Sorry this didn't help.

The extra for the Family get you 4 gold account for $100 instead of $60 for each. I understand your frustration. I have felt the same way before about some of the dlc. I have 2 boys and between all of us we have 3 units.

You can move your profile up there for him to play. The only downside is that all his playing would unlock achievements on your account and not his. This may not be a big deal to you or him but I want to at least point it out to you. You could use a USB to simply move either account if you like. It is faster.

Sorry this didn't help.