Double Billed for XBox Gold Live membership

I set up an account on my computer and paid for XBOX 360 live gold & music member ship on 1Sep2013.

I then tried to use my live gold/XBOX membership on my XBOX however it did not work.  I thought it may take a couple of days so I left
it. I tried it a couple of days late then again nothing. 

At that point I thought maybe my payment needed to be activated on the XBOX so I confirmed my payment via the XBOX on 9Sep2013 and this time I
could access my live account.

However after checking my banking records I have been charged twice for 1 months subscription/membership.

I am struggling to find local contact details in Australia or an e-mail address I can send my request for refund of my first payment on 1Sep2013 as  I did not actually receive any services as a result of this purchase.

Also the renewal date should be 9Oct2013 in line with my most recent transaction which actually worked.

Also I hired a movie – “Parker”via XBOX movies, it indicated
that this movie license would stay on my XBOX for 14 days and I could watch it
as many times as I like.

However it only stayed on my XBOX for 2 days.  Could you please advise why this is so?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 204 Applies to:
Answer

Please don't bump a year old thread. You will need to contact support for assistance. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or support.xbox.com/contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.