Doritos crash course 2

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-14132-Doritos-Crash-Course-2-Coming-to-Xbox-Live-Arcade-[Updated--It-s-Free-to-Play].html

[view:http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/screenshots/2600/med_screenlg9.jpg]

Never did try the first one but this looks alright - and it's free! 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Can anyone tell us when Crash Course 2 be available for Silver Members (it says for only gold members at this time)?

I have the same screen to, I wish someone tell us when will it be available for us silver members as well. I like free games because I'm poor lol.

I have four kids and they love crash course one, but they will never get to play crash course 2 as you have to be gold, what a complete ****, even my youngest has turned round and said "hate Xbox now" .  the thing is they have the nerve to put it under the free games section when it is not free,  at least give me the option of buying the chuffing game for 800 points or something so that my kids can play it.

I will give this a try tonight hope its worth the download.

Really good little game this - spent a good few hours on it yesterday and without any connection problems. Still hearing others are having trouble though, so not really sure whats going on

@zerodigit, mine is just the same. I press A to start, thats as far as I get........

is this will be ever able to Silver Members too? Nice catch Xbox : D

Me too.... was in the middle run on one of the 2nd world (ice/arctic) courses and the game crashed with a connection error.

-

Discounted from live I was only playing SP on World Tour but got a message up saying your must be connected to live in order to play the game!!!

Get used to it as this will happen to all xbox games when the always connected xbox720 is released. no more offline single player.

[quote user="Zerodigit"]

Any1 else get the An error occurred while connecting ? I am gold and have a good connection.

[/quote]

My son is having  some problems and he's gold to, first day teething problems I guess.