DONT TELL ME THE PROGRAMERS AT MICROSOFT WHEN BACKWARDS INSTEAD OF GOING FORWARD.

WHERE ARE ALL THE COOL FEATURES THAT MADE XBOX360 WHAT IT IS TODAY?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

On the 360? lol

[quote user="TILL DA DEATH"]

WHERE ARE ALL THE COOL FEATURES THAT MADE XBOX360 WHAT IT IS TODAY?

[/quote]

Calm down, Edit your title spelling typo and speak in lower case.

SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR KEYBOARD THE CAPS ARE STUCK...ok seriously i have seen your 4 or five other threads and pretty much know what you are but i'll enlighten this one...the 360 wasn't anything close at launch to what it is now so over a 10 year period stuff was added just as over time the XBOX ONE and PS4 consoles will be up to par if not better..so just give it a little time.

Rushed releases by both companies to sell by the holidays is likely the reason for the reduced features. All of those 'cool' features will be added in later. Core functionality is what your getting right now. Chill.

Why do you spend your time complaining about missing features? Why can't you be positive and talk about the good things the new console has. I swear I have seen more complaints that x1 is less like 360 than praises for it being different. It truly seems like more people really wanted xbox 360.5 and not next gen.

[quote user="Stoyvensen"]

Rushed releases by both companies to sell by the holidays is likely the reason for the reduced features. All of those 'cool' features will be added in later. Core functionality is what your getting right now. Chill.[/quote]

Exactly!

I'm loving my Xbox One so far. Sure, the O.S isn't quite finished, but I'm positive in the next few months we will have a machine that will trounce on the Xbox 360 in terms of functionality and then some!

[quote user="x0x CAMARO x0x"]

Why do you spend your time complaining about missing features? Why can't you be positive and talk about the good things the new console has. I swear I have seen more complaints that x1 is less like 360 than praises for it being different. It truly seems like more people really wanted xbox 360.5 and not next gen.

[/quote]

If they had released the "360.5" we'd have a next gen system.

You take what was developed over an eight year period of time and add addition features. People saying that the 360 didn't have X.Y and Z when it was released and we just need to be patient until we get it back is completely illogical.

I'm not sure what needs to be praised. I can find lots of things that have changed my gaming experience for the worse but nothing for the better. I'm a PC gamer and the recording gameplay and uploading is old news but seems to be a feature that has impressed the console gamers. "Snap" - I run triple screens on my PC and have been able to multitask for years while gaming. We had Kinect last gen.

Where are these tech advances we need to be praising? They may have brought some new features to the console but not to gaming and they screwed up what the console did right.....simplicity.

Like anything new that is released it will have bugs. Nothing is ever perfect. It takes time to sort out all the bugs and glitches. I promise though that all of us will be seeing some pretty cool new features as time goes by. Just be patient and give the Xbox One a chance.

[quote user="MaximumExtreme"]

Like anything new that is released it will have bugs. Nothing is ever perfect. It takes time to sort out all the bugs and glitches. I promise though that all of us will be seeing some pretty cool new features as time goes by. Just be patient and give the Xbox One a chance.

[/quote]

In all honesty I haven't run into any bugs or glitches. Everything works as intended so from that stand point MS did a good job. I've yet to get kicked to dashboard, freeze or even have an app crash.

My issue is with the direction they have taken the console and why many of the features were implemented the way they were. It just makes me wonder if anyone on the design team has actually spent anytime of a console gaming.

I just see this being another Windows 8 and we are now waiting for our 8.1. Microsoft seems to have lost touch with it's costumers.

[quote user="Stoyvensen"]

Rushed releases by both companies to sell by the holidays is likely the reason for the reduced features. All of those 'cool' features will be added in later. Core functionality is what your getting right now. Chill.

[/quote]

BINGO.  If you could give truth serem to execs at both companies I guarantee they both would say they needed a couple more months to fully get the job done.

-

The Xbox One is awesome......and it has some bugs that still need to be worked out.  As early adopters, I think we need to understand that is to be expected.  You can't say "YEA, I'M GETTING IT FIRST" and then also say "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT PERFECT!!"

-