Don't know Email to GT, and GT got Deleted

In the process of switching around profiles with a Flash Drive from console to console, my brother's account got "Corrupted" so since it was just the base profile and not the files I decided to delete it(assuming he knew the email). Well no, he can't seem to figure it quite out. Whether it's the email or password, either way we can't log into yahoo with it or recover his account.

He has a vague idea what it is, we've already tried cracking it for a while, and I plan on trying more. But I'm starting to feel like it could take hours upon hours, maybe days... that's if he even is giving me the correctish email.

I called xbox customer support, but had little to no info on the account credentials. because he doesn't remember what he put back whenever. So she couldn't release to me or even pull up the email address name.

What I want to know now is, if I call again and can give them about all of the credit card information that was recently used to purchase a 3 Month on his account, would that probably be good enough?

And if not, would you guys be able to help me?

Peter,

- Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

No one on the forums will be able to help you with this issue.  Give support another call.  So long as your brother can give details about the account, they should be able to help you out.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Um, and what about the credit card? Will that maybe be enough for someone to give me the email? Or what to I need to tell them?

Sorry this didn't help.

If it's your brothers account, he must be the one to speak with them.  They won't give info to anyone else.  If your card is on the account, let him give out the details of it.

Sorry this didn't help.