done unlocking...

i just want to know any tips or tricks with this issue. i have an achievement ''done unlocking'' well over a week now and nothing. the game is Halo the master chief collection.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hey mate,

Try these options in the following link: support.xbox.com/.../troubleshoot-achievements-challenges

That are a few different things to try in that link, each of which should hopefully fix the problem... however.... there are a lot of known bugs with the Halo MCC achievements, some of which mean the achievement can take a month or more to unlock. It will unlock eventually, it will just take its sweet time to do so :( So if none of the options in that link work, then its just a matter of sitting and waiting for it to unlock

Cheers

Denaz

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Problem is that the options in the link don't work for master chief collection I have a few halo achieves that won't unlock one of them is for doing ODST in under 3 hours on legendary which I did in 4 player co-op and I was the only one that did not unlock the achievement.  It even says on halo waypoint that I have done it on legendary and under 3 hours but no achievement. Also I done ODST run last September.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.