Don't know emails OR passwords to 2 xbl accounts

A long time ago, a couple of XBL accounts were created in my name using free trials, one for me and one for a friend.  iirc, to do this, me and my friend both made new live.com accounts to link to these, and my card was linked for subsequent billing.

After a long time of not even playing on these accounts, I've racked up quite a bit of bill money, being charged.  I understand that's my problem, but, the reason I can't cancel these is because when I try to sign into either account through my xbox console, I am told "You'll need this profile's Microsoft account password to sign in".

This is bad because we made these accounts on the fly to make 2 new xbox live accounts, but I have no idea what the emails or passwords are- especially the one my friend made.  Even worse about that account, I don't have any contact with him at this time in life, and even if I did, I'm doubtful he remembers that detail, just as I.

The only way I know how to cancel xbox live is through the menus in the console, but I can't get in because no emails, no passwords, no hints, and nothing in any of my existing emails about the creation of these accounts (I've exhausted that tip as well as all others).

I don't want to keep getting charged without even being able to use these- is there any other way to flat out cancel these?  I know the problem might because without me being able to sign in, there's nothing to verify I'm the one paying for the accounts.  But I guess you could say the security has backfired on me :/

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 50 Applies to:

Hola Radia Star try this steps and let us know if helped you :

support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account-password

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you Bad Instincts for your time taken to reply

Sadly, I did try those methods but nothing helped in my case., hence what I meant when I said "(I've exhausted that tip as well as all others)".  Because I'm not even able to log into the accounts offline to view their emails in the xbox dash due to the "You'll need this profile's Microsoft account password to sign in" thing, nor do I remember any secondary emails that could have been used so that things like searching my secondary's mail history for hints at what my live account would be possible.

And in the case of the xbl account my friend used, and created a hotmail or live account for, I double have no idea what that one could've been either, cause he set all that up himself.  ><

It would be so much easier if I could just sign into either account on my xbox, but needing the emails and passwords is making it double tough.  These are the only two accounts on my xbox that require emails and passwords to get into them btw.

Any help ):

Or do I need to call and try there.  I would've just tried calling by now but by not having any email or password info, I don't know how I'd verify that I'm the one being billed for the accounts.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hmm, OK.  Honestly what I would suggest in this case is contacting the billing department on phone support.  You can reach them using the tools here: support.xbox.com/contact-us Let's see if they can at least disable the auto-renewal there.

Sorry this didn't help.