Don't get code

I am trying to take off automatic renewal, and everytime I try to click on it, it says to enter the code from an email they send me, but I never get the email or the code, so I don't know what to do

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Call 18004MYXBOX since the automatic code generating system is wack. support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Check your contact details are up to date first.

Sorry this didn't help.

since 'Users will be unable to receive Email Verification Codes while making account management changes' (as per the aforementioned service alert), updating on the PC is not recommended until that problem is solved. Instead, to make updates, sign in on the console, tap on the silver Guide button, go two clicks to the right and choose Account Management, then another two clicks to the right and one click down to Billing Information. Sign in there to see the address and phone number and update if needed.

Sorry this didn't help.

This sounds like an issue that the support team could possibly deal with. It's always worth getting in touch with them if you need help with something, it's what they're there for! :)

If you use the navigation bar at the top of the website to go to "Support" then "Contact Us", you can fill out a form detailing your problem and go into a live chat with an xbox live support member. This service is available 24/7 and they're there to solve any issues you might have regarding your xbox.

I'd imagine that the support staff will be able to help you with your issue, hope this helps!

Sorry this didn't help.

Is Live Chat really a 24x7 service? Or, does it end at 10PM PT when telephone support closes?

Sorry this didn't help.

I believe that it is 24/7, yes. I've even used it at ridiculous times of morning. May have just been still open to me due to time zone difference, but I suppose they'd have to account for everyone if that were the case.

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes chat is 24/7. They also have a request a call feature available, but that is only available through normal support hours.

For th issue at hand I believe the Windows Security verification system has been running a bit slow over the last while, lots of people reporting that it is taking up to a couple of days for the codes to show up, as far as I know they are working on speeeding this process up or clearing the backlog. If this is happeing to you then definately contact support!

support.xbox.com/contact-us

Good luck!

Sorry this didn't help.