Don't get a chat suspension it becomes permanent

While this won't affect millions of people to the hundreds it will I want you to know if you become chat suspended then you are in for a permanent one.

I was chat suspended and finished my suspension on the 8th. On the 9th Microsoft made it permanent.

I go to log on that day as I play mlg and while I am able to send messages and voice I still couldn't talk in party chat.

I contacted Microsoft who in turn told me to contact enforcement.

I'll start by saying you have better chances of talking to the CIA.

I went to the enforcement page to submit a review but couldn't as I already served my suspension. I go to the enforcement fourms where they tell you they no longer handle any questions their about account suspension or bans. Lmfao...

I call Microsoft again.

Then their is a post from the 9th saying oh hey guys we know their is an issue and we are working on it. Lmfao...

It's been about 2 weeks now after serving my suspension and I still can't party chat. Their is no way to contact anyone.

All I can say is don't get chat suspended or you will lose your account permanently

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:
Answer

Hi there GBA Twisted Ink!

Our team is currently aware of some trouble with this. We actually have a large thread you can post in about this over here. If you have any other questions that pop up go ahead and create a new thread and let us know :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.