Don't always believe what you hear or read

For the past few days I have been seeing gamer sights like N4G stating how the X1 is in trouble, it's not selling well, MS is in trouble, ect ect ect, well it's all just a bunch of garbage, last week my company pushed all 18 X1's out the the door in less than 3 days, so I say if the X1 is so much in trouble, why is it I cannot keep my stock of X1's in stock? geta shipment Gonnnne.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Lovely to hear. Means there will be a few more opponents on Xbox live.

OP i dont beleive you, see i took ur advice.

The fact is people are comparing xbox December end sales to 8th Feb Sony sales, but they never mention it's funny really. They never mention Microsoft as a company made 60 billion and sony lost 1.1 billion, weird hu?

F00x where you around for NPD JAN?

Ps4 sold around 280 000 units

Xbox one sold around 145 000.....

Well I would read this and that on some of the gaming sights and started to have doubts, but as of late I can't keep the X1 in stock, telling ya folks the X1 is moving big time.

And lol who cares what a company makes, Panasonic barely makes profit but ill never buy a samsung or LG TV.

I don't think the X1 is in trouble.

Lagging behind...sure, but whatever...it's a long race boys and girls...not a sprint.

I am sure ps4 has sold more but people quote the wrong numbers from said dates. Also ps4 us in double the countries. I think we should wait until quarter 1 is over and they release the sales figures officially. Look on wiki for console sales figures :)

NPD tracks are NA focused data..... lol

The XB1 has surpassed MS sales expectations, it’s selling faster than the 360 did at this point in its life cycle. Just because Sony has sold more units does not mean that MS is doing bad.