Does Filing Complaints do ANYTHING!!!!!!

I play halo 3, and I am sorry, but it has become overrun with boosters, booters, and hackers. I file complaints on EVERY BOOSTER which is upwards of 500 or more, and do you know what I see the next day, the same boosters back online boosting games. Same thing with booters and hackers. Does Microsoft even care at all about the integrity of the games that they have out? Do they care that their, for now, loyal fan-base is becoming increasing infuriated with the fact that they do absolutely nothing to stop this garbage. Like should I name the GT's that I have boosted on me tonight? Because I can rattle off probably 15 of them just from tonight. It is impossible for people who play the game to stay competitive with all these cheaters. DO SOMETHING MICROSOFT, make a statement to these idiots that this conduct is not accepted instead of sitting on your thumbs not caring. I pay $60 a year for your online gaming, that will quickly come to an end if you don't start showing that you care, oh, and as for that list of boosters and booters from tonight;    

[REMOVED - DO NOT POST OTHER GTS]

I can't even find the booter because he has made all my games unreliable that he booted me from, but that is just a sample of the 3 hours. Again, I reiterate, MICROSOFT DO SOMETHING!!!

Yours Truly,

Increasingly Frustrated Customer

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 208 Applies to:

I don't play Halo 3 Online anymore for this reason. I don't really care for Reach either. Halo 3 is my favorite Multiplayer Shooter, but with all the cheaters it just isn't fun anymore. I have a video of me shooting 2 clips of Sniper Rifle rounds into the head of another player, as he casually turns to me and shoots me 10 seconds later after he realizes bullets are flying through his head. Unfortunately, not even video proof of these offenders does anything to keep them from cheating. I'm growing tired of the same issues you are.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Hydricide! I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with other users on LIVE. First, I can tell you that filing a complaint does make a difference. That said, not every person you file a complaint against is going to be suspended or banned. However, all reports are read within 24 hours and proper action is taken. If you keep running in to the same players, you can always rate them down so you will have less of a chance of playing with them in the future.

Also, please do not call out Gamertags here on the forums. Please let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.