Does anyone use xbox live android client ?

Does anyone use xbox live android client ? I downloaded a xbox live android client on my android phone. Is it safe to logon my live account?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Which one did you download? There isn't an official Xbox Live app from Microsoft on the Android Marketplace, so any of them that you see are from third-party developers. Just be sure when downloading an app (this goes for all android or iOS apps) that it has a good rating (3 stars or above) and read some of the reviews from other users if you are unsure about it.

I've been using the 1337pwn.com on my Android for about 2 years now and have never had any problems. It will alert you when your friends sign on and you can see your friends achievements and gamerscore.

I use Spark 360 on my Android device and love it. you pay I think $1.00 for it, but I could be wrong about the price. It works really good so I would suggest getting that or checking it out.

I use an app called Xbox Live Statistics on my Android.  It was free and works well.  There is also a paid version available.