Do you think Microsoft should allow Xbox One users to Upgrade their Hard-Drives, or offer a service giving users options for them to Upgrade our hard-drives for us?

Do you think Microsoft should allow Xbox One users to Upgrade their Hard-Drives, or offer a service giving users options for them to Upgrade our hard-drives for us?

I really think it is unfair for us as consumers and owners of the Xbox One to not have the ability to upgrade our hard drive as we please to.

I feel that either Microsoft should allow this so we could enhance our memory space, and many other features to the console like faster boot and load times, and faster game install times. It is unfair for the customers to be stuck with a stock hard-drive which has lower performance compared to sshd and ssd hard-drives. In addition, did you guys know that Sony allows users to swap out their hard drive and not void your warranty...

Microsoft should either allow it's customers to upgrade as we please to or either offer us a service where they give us the options to choose from the top of the line hard-drives both sshd and ssd, which ever the Xbox One user prefers and still be warrantied. If they do ever begin to offer a service like this, they could make money for service charges and by us having to buy hard-drives from them to upgrade.

Comment:

Saying YES if you agree and NO if you don't and please state your thoughts on this matter!

Tried to add a poll but I do not know how to :( !

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

We already got the Cloud and Microsoft will update the Xbox one to allow us to plug external HDD.

You know the majority of people are going to say yes on this subject right? And they said that the Xbox one is going getting a redesign already in January you might get your wish.

I can see why people would want this option for sure. For me though being able to have like 10 games ready to launch is way more than I need. Any more than about 3 on the go and they just don't get played. Yeah it takes a long time to install them but it just takes a bit of planning ahead. My HTPC takes care of blu ray rips/music in my house though I guess which would take up lots of space.

If I wanted to mess around with components ... I'd do it on my PC.

2Terabytes USB 3.0 "External" Hard Drive and up compatability and support abilities on the Xbox One console, nuff said folks!!!

I do not buy products or intend to buy products if I feel I need to upgrade hardware within six months of purchase.

How can any of you have hdd space issues already ( unless of course you have every single x1 game and app and add on already) I have 4 games 3 add ons and I have installed all my favorite apps and re d/l my favorite movies and I have yet to encounter an issue.

Delete your in used games until your ready to use them. Soon enough higher capacity hdd will be out

you can, but it will void your warranty. so you have to wait a year, but the hd should suffice for most people for the first year.

[quote]And they said that the Xbox one is going getting a redesign already in January you might get your wish.[/quote]

Got a link? Thanks in advance.

>

Peace, J.R.

[quote user="proneto911"]

You know the majority of people are going to say yes on this subject right? And they said that the Xbox one is going getting a redesign already in January you might get your wish.

[/quote]Source?  I checked around Google and I'm find nothing confirming this redesign you speak of.

It was on twitter I guess they took it down can't find it anymore. They must of scrapped it it was either last week or the week before a higher up said they were in manufacturing stages of the new design of the new Xbox but I guess not now. Since I can't find it any more