Do you think a HALO 2 HD remake will be announced at E3?

I see this coming, how about you guys? It'll be a huge system seller for xb1, and I don't see why they wouldn't do this.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Halo CE was a system seller but Halo anniversary wasn't.....

343 is working on a new Halo that i'm looking for,and i'm not interested in HD remakes.

They're creating a new Halo game..... but I wouldn't be against an HD version of Halo 2.... I loved that game and every map.

@Tzar

Halo anniversary did well in sales, just because you aren't interested in a HD remake doesn't mean other many fans aren't.

I would love to halo 2 just like how CE was remade with classic and hd both in one disc

I would also love to see a remake of halo 2. I actually enjoyed it more than the other ones. I would buy it. As long as they didn't release it as a full priced game. That is actually the only game I have left from the original xbox.

i personally don't want to see anymore HD remakes of Halo, i might be on board if they "re-imagine" the whole story and start again from Halo:CE, otherwise i didn't care for Halo 2,3,4.

If they remake it will they remake it with the multiplayer back up and running? I can see them making it and if the multiplayer was back up I would buy it for sure.

Halo 2 was my least favorite of the 4. So any of the other 3 would be cool with me.

Is there anything the OP has that may point to an announcement of this? Or is this just a shot in the dark hope? I haven't heard anything about this and it sounds like there is no news of it so it is really just the OP wishing for something. This would not make any sense. If they did any remakes it would be 3 as it was probably the most popular, but Again, with a new Halo on the horizon, I don't see any other remakes or anything releasing this year.

Yes please! With multiplayer and dual wielding on top!!!