Do you install every game you play?

I always do, I hate having that loud noise of the xbox constantly whilst playing games. I just install every game I play before I play them.

Do any of you install pretty much every game you play?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yep,less noise and less wear and tear on the disc drive.

I don't think the 360s is that loud and plus most of the time I wear headphones so I don't hear anything. But I do install big games like Fallout 3, Mass Effect and Oblivion.

Ever since I got my first Elite I have installed every game I play, reasons the same as above, quieter...and doesnt over work the disc drive in the console.....unless you dont have the HD space you should install every game in my opinion

Yeah I install every games I know I will play for a while.

I hate the vacuum noise that it makes and it also reduces tear and wear on the DVD drive as well as reduces the noise.

I'm the same as Sonic. If I'm going to be playing a game for a while I'll install it.

No, never.  Never saw the point.

Not usually, I don't really have enough space on my hard drive.

Yup, ever since NXE came out I've installed every game. Sometimes I forget I've got so many installed and end up with little hard drive space left so have to go on a deleting spree.

I install every game I'm currently playing, then delete it once I'm done. I also install every p/o game I buy as soon as I get in. Just in case, you know.

[quote user="MA71LDA"]

I install every game I'm currently playing, then delete it once I'm done. I also install every p/o game I buy as soon as I get in. Just in case, you know.

[/quote]

Agreed, I always install preowned games as soon as I get them as it is the perfect way to prove the disc is entirely playable.

Stupid forums: I have to now use 'InPrivate' browsing to reply, if not the reply buttons disappear when clicked.