Do you have a Need for Speed?

The new Need for Speed should be revealed today.  Rumor is it is Need for Speed Underground 3.  If so, I am excited as ever.  Need for Speed Underground 1 and 2  (especially 2) were my favorite Need for Speed games.  If it is not Underground then meh.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2015/05/20/need-for-speed-teaser-image-revealed-more-coming-tomorrow

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

m.ign.com/.../need-for-speed-teaser-image-revealed-more-coming-tomorrow

apparently Electronic Arts has said they have been more open to community feedback. I personally find that hard to believe, considering there checkered past and back to back worst companies of America Award

Will Brooke Burke be the narrator in the game again like she was in Underground 2?  Rivals was a cool concept but it got aggravating fast once you got to a certain point in it.

We will see hornet.  I haven't enjoyed a Need for Speed since Need for Speed Carbon.  Rivals was meh.  But I have been wanting a Need For Speed Underground 3 for a long time.  I hope the reveal is NFS U3

Wheel support is also a must with this one.  Rivals did not even have that.  At least not on Xbox One.

I agree.  EA needs to step their game up.  With the likes of Forza Horizon as well as The Crew... Need for Speed is losing ground.  

The Crew? *steps out of room* LOL!!11!!1 Trademark Genchy. *steps back in* The Crew was meh. Even Troy Baker and Mustang couldn't make that game good. As for Rivals, it was *** at times but once you got your car pimped out, you were invincible. I haven't played the Underground games. Only NFS games I have played ever are Undercover, Hot Pursuit and Rivals. HP was the best of the lot. Would I get this doe? Eh, probably not. It'll be in EA Access eventually lol. Just like BF Hardline. Waiting for that bad boy to show up there.

Whoa Defy.  Come back in.  I was not saying The Crew was good.  I was insinuating even new IP's are putting together par performances against the latest Need For Speed.  

And Forza is the standard bearer (by acclimation) and in my opinion.  No racing game has matched Forza since 2007.  

Par performances? I'm ROFLCOPTERING, ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING and then I dunno what the coptering part is about. Forza? No more lol'ing since I like that series but it's not that great like you say it is. I only played 4 and 5 and honestly it was such a copy/paste transition with nicer graphics. Forza Horizon 2 I love because it's so unique and it does so many things perfect. FM? Nah. I don't get people's excitement for Forza 6. Same tracks, newer cars and look! Slightly better mechanics. It'll be bad m8.

Haha, helicoptering on the floor.  Right on.  Well, I ask you Defy... what was the last legitimate racing game from Need For Speed?  Personally, I believe it to be Need for Speed Carbon.  What was that like 2006/2007?  While I believe the Crew to be the epitome of mediocrity.  That is exactly how I feel about the latest entry in Need for Speed.

Oh and Forza Horizon 2 is flat out amazing.  I have put some serious time on FH2

My favorite in the series was NFS Most Wanted - that was a beautiful game for its time (and played really well too). NFS Rivals was stupid, IMO, due to the AI, and I don't have much of an opinion on the Underground games, since I've barely played them. As for The Crew? It was just poor game quality all around. Forza, on the other hand, was accessible, hard to master, looked great, and had a crap-ton of customization features, as well as numerous cars and tracks to choose from and learn.