Do you do what i do???

I see a game i want then play it for 5 minutes get bored then go out buy another or download dlc for a old game i have to play the content.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No, because i'm a tight git that doesn't want to waste money.

No, I play them for 7 minutes.

No, I rent them from Boomerang first and then buy them if I like them.  I don't like wasting money.

I used to.

yup do it all the time. Bought more games this year than I can remember!! I play them for a bit then thats it for ages!!.

Currently im just sticking with tiger12 and fifa11 to be honest. Really enjoying tiger big time.

Stuff like the new black ops maps I have dl them but not actually played them apart from the zombies!!!

Nope. Always know what sort of game I will be getting. If I know it's one that I will get bored of in 5 minutes then I don't bother buying it. Try demos, they may make you aware what sort of game you will be getting and if they will bore you or not.

I don't buy many games nowadays.

But when I did I use too, I would look forward to getting the game and only play it for a few minutes and forget about it. Some times I think I just like opening the new game and sniffing the manual lol. I even have some games I bought years ago I haven't played yet.

I was like that when I was a kid. Then I discovered Beer and Ladies, so now I'm more selective of my purchases!

Try to rent as much as I can now, last game I bought was LA Noire!

Games I know I want I buy, the games I am not sure about I rent. Simples I dn't waste cash for no reasion.

Used to but more wiser now with the pennies and rent now and play old purchases, look back now and feel like a mug