Do they think we are all stupid?!?!

Ever since the new dashboard update ha come along, I have experienced problems with signing into XBOX LIVE. I used to be a PS3 owner that was getting fed up with constantly being told the Playstation Network was down, along with the fact I never felt my personal details were being looked after like they should of been. So, I sold that and bought a 360 in December 2011 and only had it for a couple of weeks before the new dashboard update. Up until then, I didn't experience ONE single problem with LIVE.

Then I had to update the console to the new dashboard, and as soon as I done that, the problems haven't stopped, starting on the very same day I got the update.

Every single day I look on this particular forum, the amount of people experiencing the same problem is frankly ridiculous. Most of them are saying their problems started when they updated to the new dashboard, yet still people are being told that its not a XBOX problem. All this after no probelms up until the update.

All we want to do is turn on XBOX, see it say you are signed into XBOX LIVE and start playing a game. We DON'T want to have to start faffing about with loads of different settings, having to reset various things and having to write down half a page of error codes that mean nothing to us.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I have had zero problems with the new dashboard update. Live was workin just fine last night and today its not doin what it should be doin. Try to be patient. I know its hard, however, actin a fool won't help matters.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I don't believe I am "actin" like a fool. It is so frustrating.

I am normally a very patient man, but this has really got to me.

Sorry this didn't help.

I know how you feel, but this is obviously an issue for XBox Live to deal with. Its not just affectin you, but others as well.

Sorry this didn't help.

What exactly is the problem you're having?

Sorry this didn't help.

I know, and as I am connected again, all is well now.:o)

Sorry this didn't help.

Its affecting a ton of other people and its terribly frustrating.  However, I go back to what i said in my thread for this issue is that the lack of answers from xbox is the biggest headache.  Its obvious that canned response is doing nothing to remedy the issue, and since a vast majority have the EXACT same issue its obviuosly on the providers end not ours.  All we are asking is for a real response stating there is a problem and they are working on it and we would be much more patient waiting a little while for a fix, but as of now I am sick of being told its my problem when its not!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey nuffins, looks like you updated your own thread saying that you're weren't having issues as of last night. :-) I'm sorry that you feel like you're getting canned responses; though I may provide similar information across multiple threads, I always craft my responses for the person I'm speaking to. If you have any more issues, let me know in that thread of yours, and we'll figure it out. :-)

Sorry this didn't help.