Do not have access to BETA forums, was told to post in here

I have long since registered my consoles for the fall beta update and have had it running for quite some time but I cannot access the beta forums.  Temhotabot advised to post in here stating so and hopefully the access would be corrected?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

What does it say when you try to go on this link?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Have you ever used the forums here before? If not that could be the problem. Spend a little time on the forums because the moderators have to give you access with the Gamertag you registered for the beta. Just do a bit of browsing and in a couple of days you should be good to go.

Sorry this didn't help.

Well this might help.

[quote user="Miss Kleo"]

I’ve received the update but don’t have access to the private forum? Where do I ask questions? Post feedback?

Once you’ve run the registration app on your console, you will need to wait up to 3 business days (Monday-Friday) to gain access to the Xbox LIVE Update Public Beta Program private forum.

The Xbox LIVE Update Public Beta Program private forum is where you can post all inquiries, suggestions and feedback concerning the Beta. It can be found here. If you click the link and see "Group Not Found" that means that you do not currently have permissions to view the private forum (but hold tight, you should gain access shortly if the above steps were completed correctly!).

In the meantime, while you wait for access to the Xbox LIVE Update Public Beta Program private forum please remember that all discussion related to the Beta must be conducted exclusively in the private forum. Please refrain from posting in these Support Forums unless it has been 5 business days from the time you entered your Beta key.

It has been 3 days since I ran the registration app and I still can't access the private forums, what do I do?

Please be very sure that it has been 3 full business days (Monday-Friday) since you ran the registration app. If you still don't have access to the Xbox LIVE Update Public Beta Program private forum please create a brand new post in forum 03 - Managing my Xbox LIVE account. Make sure to only include information regarding forum permissions, all other feedback and topics may fall under violation of your NDA and warrant removal from the program.[/quote]

Sorry this didn't help.

I've used the forums before, it's been way over 3 days since I ran the registration app.  When I go to the link Verachi provided it says Group Not Found.

Sorry this didn't help.

It can take 5 business days or so to have access. They have to add each tag to the beta forums for access.

Sorry this didn't help.