DLC Problem

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with a problem I have getting DLC to work on my brother's profile. I recently bought a new xbox 360 and, using a USB stick, moved all the Game Data, Save Data, DLC, etc from my old Xbox to my New one. The problem is that the DLC worked for both my account AND my brother's account (both are Xbox Live Gold) on the old Xbox, but now it only works on my account on the new xbox. I tried looking online, but I only really gathered that it had something to do with DRM and I might have to redownload everything. I was wondering if there was a way to get my DLC to work for both accounts on my new Xbox without having to redownload everything. So, to sum it up:

DLC used to work for Profile A and Profile B on old Xbox.

DLC now only works for Profile A on new Xbox.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

The DLC should work on your brother's account so long as your is signed in while he's using it.  However, you really should do a license transfer to the new xbox for your account.  This will release all your DLC for you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Ok, thanks, I tried that out and it worked. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

can somebody help me please, a friend from canada told me that he could download the first strike and annihilation map packs for free by recovering his account on my xbox (i live in colombia) so the 2 map packs started to download... then first strike was on 99% and it almost finished but it appeared a message telling ''the element cannot be downloaded''.  the same thing happened with the another map pack so i thought it was the internet so this morning i tried to do it again and again many times but the same message appears (IS IT MAYBE BECAUSE OF MY HDD OR BECAUSE SOMETHING ELSE???) PLEASEE HELP MEEE

Sorry this didn't help.

It may very well be because the content is not available in your country.  Also, be aware that your friend will eventually want his tag back.  Even if the content did work for you, it would not work unless his tag was on your console and logged in because it would have been downloaded to his console first.

Sorry this didn't help.