DLC not accessible by everyone in my Family Gold plan.

First got I purchased the new Xbox for my son a year ago. Bought him Gold. Then purchased DLC's for Call of Duty Games. My two daughters wanted Gold so bought one more gold membership. Realized it was cheaper for Family plan, so went ahead and got that setup so all three of my kids and I have Gold memberships. But the DLC wont work for me, telling my I have to purchase again. But work for all the accounts before I set up my Family Gold. How can I use the DLC's on my account? 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Most DLC is licensed to two things. The account which bought it and the console it was first downloaded to.

With the first license the account which bought the DLC can use it on any console as long as there is a connection to Live. Offline play is allowed on the console it was first downloaded on.

The console license which is given to the 360 it was first downloaded to lets all accounts on the 360 use it, online or offline.

So your account should be able to use the DLC if it bought it or if you are playing on the console where it was first downloaded. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.