DLC Corruption

so i downloaded dlc on my other account and on my new one it stopped working it says its unsupported or corrupted and each time i try to download it , it says i can't download it again can anyone help?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 18 Applies to:

if you downloaded it with a different account it wont work if you try to play it on a different account. the account that downloaded it will have to be signed in at the same time for the DLC to work  for a different account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Does it has to be on the same hard drive? I can't play Dragon age 2 at all in any other gamertag that I use(Ellerkermike37 and ellerkermike38) I have two Hard drive one is a 250GB.

Sorry this didn't help.

you can use it on a different hard drive if you used a data transfer cord to bring that account along with the files you downloaded with but if you did a recover gamertag you don't get the saves or downloads when you recover it.

if you are doing system link i don't think that works it has to be on the same system that of which the DLC is on.

I hope this helps on what you need

Sorry this didn't help.

Okay thanks for the advice and maybe they should get rid of delete my profile options feature.Will I need to buy a transfer kit to transfer save file from one hard drive to another hard drive?

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="SpinalGlobe291"]

Okay thanks for the advice and maybe they should get rid of delete my profile options feature.Will I need to buy a transfer kit to transfer save file from one hard drive to another hard drive?

[/quote]

You can use a USB Flashdrive to transfer save games between consoles.

In terms of content downloaded from the Marketplace, it's tied to a) the Xbox LIVE Account and b) the console used for purchase.  This means that so long as you're using the content on the console it was bought on you can use any DLC on any account.  If the console itself changes (not the HDD, but the actual Xbox 360 console), then any DLC will _only_ work if the account the purchased it is signed in to Xbox LIVE; no one will be able to use it in offline mode and no other account can use it online without the purchase account being logged in.

Hope that clears things up!

--
Juxtapose13

Sorry this didn't help.