Dissapointment with Xbox One

I have been trying to come up with the words to say without going over the deep end. 
On a different note my Xbox 360 recently ceased to function, due to the disc drive. Luckily the Xbox one was to be released only a few days after this had happened. So, the day before the release date I had waited outside of the Best Buy in Nashua, NH with hopes to obtain the Xbox One that night. To my luck, I had been the 40th person in line with only 80 consoles left. I made it home with my Xbox One console safe inside. After almost an hour setting up my Xbox One, everything appeared to be in working order.
Finally, as i went to insert my newly obtained copy of Call of Duty: Ghosts, the disc failed to function. After 30 min of frustration, I decided to search online. To my knowledge, amongst the thousands of new Xbox One customers, I happened to be one of the numerous unlucky obtainees of a faulty system. After inserting the disc, my Xbox One console made a "motorbike" like noise and repeatedly displayed "open tray."
With fear of only obtaining only Best Buy credit, I had returned the Xbox One the following day.
I have the intention of purchasing the Xbox One when I have the opportunity, but it appears to me that won't be till January.
If I had written an email the night I came across these problems, my wording would be a little.... a lot..... more "coarse", but that isn't me.
I have been a loyal Xbox member for numerous years. My gamertag is Gobbles163. I began playing Call of Duty and will continue to purchase each new installment as it comes available.
Although I am deeply upset with my recent endevor, I would like to know that Microsoft as a company will honor my loyalty and give me the opportunity to own/enjoy an Xbox One before the new year.
Again, I have every intent of purchasing the new console, I am just upset that I had waited for absolutely no reason.
I am not someone who will make a huge fuss about this. I really would like to know that "venting" to a company, is worth the "breath." Especially one as successful as Microsoft.
Thanks in advance for your time. As I know you have probably dealt with a unch of emails to the same affect.
Xbox Live member through and through,
Gobbles163
Timothy B.
*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I am sorry to hear that your disc drive failed. This is something that has effected a few people and you definitely have a right to voice your frustration/ opinion. It would be better.if you posted in the feedback forums forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.