Dissapearing achievement points Dead Island

Dear helper, i have had contact with xbox chat cusomer service and they posted me the tread to this place to post my problem so you proffesionals can help me. I have played Dead Island for quite some time to make alot of the achievements. Today i approached the 900 points but then something happened. I had 870 points when i unlocked the achievement for reaching lvl 50 that is worth 30 points. So i was checking my 900 score, but is sayed 580 instead of 900. I made another achievement for 10 pts after and it counted again but still no reset to the acual scoer. So instead of 910 pts i have 590. But when i compare the game with my cousin to check achievement comparisment than it does say 910 points and all achievements i have unlocked are visible. Can you please help me fix my gamerscore of the game Dead Island. I think it is bug in game because it happened with lvl 50 achievement but you guys are the pro's. please fix my gamerscore to the 910 i accually have so i keep my motivation to get the dlc and get all achievements. I appriciate you're help alot!!!!!   greetz       MNcrewDeMedici

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

i wanna add you can see it here if you click the icon for dead island under my gamertag. I got the achievement as last for playing co-op with 4 different chars players, but the achievement for even just joining a online game is gone that allways comes before this last achievement. thats 1 of the examples what is missing

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

and 1 last update to be more precise => when i check the achievement progress in the game it says  achievements 43/48   gamerscore   910/1000. (except DLC i think) achievements i havent completed in the game: 1) Catch! kill an infected with a grenade, 2) there and back again, explore the whole island  71/72 progress, 3) secret achievement 4) right 4 life, complete ach I with 4 different chars. 1/4 progress, and last 5) people person, play with 10 different players online for at least 15 minutes. Hope it will be fixed soon thnx

Sorry this didn't help.

still looking for help plz!!!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there MNcrewDeMedici

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your achievements. Something that I've heard work for people in the past with this issue is to earn the achievements while offline and then when you reconnect to Xbox LIVE they should update properly.

If that doesn't work for you, you may want to try rolling back your update: 

• Head into Settings -> System -> Storage
  • Then hover over the storage device that has the update on it and press LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X
  • Read and agree to the notification

After this is done, your console will restart.  You can then sign back in to Live or run the connection test to prompt for the update again. Keep me updated MNcrewDeMedici.

Sorry this didn't help.