Disque dur Xbox360 S ne fonctionne plus

Bonjour à tous,

J'ai acheté ma console Xbox360 S 250go le 25/06/2011, depuis deux semaines, le disque dur de la console ne fonctionne plus et n'est plus détecté par la console.

J'ai contacté le SAV pour un remplacement mais celui m'indique qu'il faut que je paie (frais de transport postal) pour faire parvenir le disque dur au SAV qui se situe en République Tchèque... habitant en Belgique, cela me coute la somme de 45 euros pour un colis sécurisé.

Je ne suis pas d'accord de devoir payer pour obtenir réparation du disque dur INTERNE de la console (je le considère comme disque dur interne car je n'ai pas acheté l' accessoire à part...).

J'ai plusieurs connaissance qui ont eu le cas et qui n'ont rien du payer pour obtenir réparation de leur disque dur... c'est un transporteur UPS qui est venu chercher le disque dur en panne pour l'envoyer en réparation.

Dans l'attente d'obtenir une réponse.

[Hello everyone,

I bought my Xbox 360 console S 250GB on 25/06/2011, two weeks ago, the hard drive of the console is broken and is no longer detected by the console.

I contacted the customer service for a replacement but he tells me that I must pay (postal transport costs) to send the hard drive for service which is in the Czech Republic ... living in Belgium, it cost me the sum of 45 euros for a package secure.

I do not agree with having to pay for repairing the internal drive of the console (I consider internal hard drive because I did not buy the accessories separately ...).

I know several who have had the case and have nothing to pay for repairs to their hard drive ... UPS is a carrier who came to seek the failed hard drive to send it for repair.

While waiting for a response.]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Hey mate, I suggest calling them back to see if they will provide a shipping label to send the HDD with.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey Mike, I'm very sorry to hear that. You can try calling them back again, but I'm afraid it's their call to send a box or not. You could always tell them that, with the issues occurring the HDD, you wanted to send the console in too, just to be sure everything is okay. If you're under warranty, there's not reason you shouldn't be able to send your console in.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks Mr Fitzer but they don't want to change the rules for me...

But when i contact the SAV the first time, the girl on the phone tells me that this kind of repair is totaly free for belgian customers... and the day after I received a call from the SAV to tell me that I can't use the free shipping label to send a hard drive because the free shipping label is reserved for the console problems like RROD or something else...

Sorry this didn't help.