Dishonoured - Your Opinions!

Hi guys, i see this game is on special atm. It's £21.49 at GAME for the special edition and was thinking of picking it up tomorrow.

Anyone here have the game and have any opinion on it?? Im really unsure about it at the moment.

Cheers - Kraezae

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I done the first level, it's in cex now lol

I'd personally recommend it. The gameplay is slick, there's a decent amount of replay value and the style of it is great. As a new IP on the block I felt it perfomed well.

@Flaming Pingu - What was your reason for trading it in so quick? Been reading reviews and it comes out fairly well.

Thanks for replying guys :)

To be honest I needed the money so traded it while it was worth something, it was alright I just knew I wasn't going to get on with it,

Most of my friends/family that played it loved it.

For me it started off really well but about halfway through the game I just wanted it to end, I found the story extremely odd which put me off alot but even the gameplay just felt boring and I was doing the same thing over and over.

A mistake I made with this game is where you get to points where it gives you a decision on how to proceed, I saved the game and played the same bit a few times see how it affected the game but from what I could see no matter which way I went it didn't change the path the game went so even though it was a mistake by me spoiling it for myself but it did save me from playing it through again.

I can only speak from personal experience, like I said I have quite a few friends/family that loved it, for me though all I can say is "average" at best.

Brilliant game and well worth it for the price you can get it for now.

My copy is on the shelf still sealed lol.

It's alright, but I wouldn't pay over £15 for it. It's very short, like 6-8 hours short, and tbh I had 0 incentive to replay. Oh yeah, the ending sucks too.

Saving this for my Xmas time off....price is only getting lower lol

A great game. Been having a lot of fun with this one. Traded in that so called appaling new Hitman for it.

Why they couldnt stick to the old hitman formula is beyond me.