disconnecting me from games

hi all, i keep getting disconnected from multiplayer especially on the call of dutys which say either the server is not available or that my sign in status has changed, this is starting to get annoying and is not worth the money when i keep getting either of these through every half hour. could someone please tell me what is going on much love x

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hello there!

I understand the frustration, especially whilst on a killstreak! Okay, lets get this issue fixed for you. Have a look at the Xbox LIVE Disconnects | Xbox LIVE Slow | Speed Up Xbox LIVE page to assist you in your matter, as well as helping you improve the speed of your connection. Also, it probably won't be your NAT Type, but best to check since I guess it has every chance. To test your NAT Type, view the NAT Type Strict (Or Moderate) page to find out more on how to test your NAT Type, as well as resolving it.

Since we are being thorough, lets check your network / connection has no errors. (You will be guided on how to do this on the support links given) To do this, test your Xbox LIVE Connection, which you may have done by getting to this part of the post. When you do that process, do any errors appear? Not to worry, have a look at the Connection Error page where all solutions specific to your error will be there! Could you also perform a Network Speed Test, just to make sure your network is speedy enough to run Xbox LIVE (It should be since you can connect for a little while, but it may be a bit low making you disconnect)

Hope this helps!

Keep us posted.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.