Disconnecting from Xbox live

After about 5 minutes of being connected to xbox live, I cant connect to parties, find multiplayer matches on games like Call of Duty, NHL14, or battle field 3, my progress on Grand Theft Auto online never saves. If I load up a game after about 5 minutes of being connected to xbox live I get disconnected. I tried deleting my profile, clearing system cache and manually setting my DNS settings. Now that I deleted my profile, its saying there is an error and cannot download XBL profiles. This is on an xbox 360 please help, I have played xbox since 2009 and had a different account with live, and got live on this account in January. If this kind of stuff keeps happening, I definitely am NOT buying the Xbox One and will play PS3 until I upgrade to PS4, because this NEVER EVER happened when I played on PSN.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Same thing has been happening to me since March of this year and I have had the same account since about 2008.

Here's a link to all the pain I've gone through so far.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_360_support/f/9/t/505490.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I am also having connection troubles. I use a Xfinity Arris TM862G. I know people have said,

"Combo Gateways are crap"

I know. Comcast won't give me another router because they said,

"The old modems that we used to issue out have now been issued 'out dated'. You must deal with the internet issues that the router is giving you, and wait for an update in your area."

Hopefully that is not true.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.