Disconnecting from Xbox Live

Hi, I'm new here and I really need someone to help me out, so this is my problem.

My Xbox360 goes Live, I open every port that need for it, I manually set my ip to my xbox and on the router something like 192.168.1.103.When testing conection EVERYTHING is good, no NAT prob, so I go Live(fine again) but when I start a match( I only play 1 game and is Super street fighter 4 AE) it comes to Round 1 Fight and everytime i get the message You have been disconected from Live so the screen come back to the menu of the game (but i'm always on Live) so someone can help me?

Thanks a lot.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

My modem is Linksys Wag54Gs

I use Wireless and ethernet port both of them have the same problem

Xbox 360 Slim 250g

No other wireless machine in my room, my Mac is on Cable.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Have you tried the connection wizard? Go here support.xbox.com/.../cant-connect-to-xbox-live-wizard and see if that helps you. If, it doesn't tell us what make/medel router you are using, your isp, model of your xbox, are you wireless or wired and type of internet connection you have and we will be happy to help.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi, thank you for your answer, i tried every test wizard.......the thing is when I test , everything is ok but when i go live(not in match) i can't stay as long as i want, but when i start a match, the match begins and i 've been disconnected.....

Sorry this didn't help.

Just for the sake of troubleshooting:

Please download the free arcade game "Harms Way", or try playing a different LIVE enabled game you have online. Do you still get disconnects in those games?

Additionally, when attempting to play a game, open a command prompt (Windows) or a terminal window (on your Mac).

There type:

ping www.google.com

On a Windows PC add the parameter -t to the command.

That should constantly ping to Google, and if you get disconnected from Live, check if you also get error messages from the Ping command. If so, then this is not a Xbox Live issue, but something you need to discuss with your internet provider.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks i will try it tonight, but i think my mac still conected because I have skype + yahoo messenger conected.

Sorry this didn't help.

I found that PCs are more fault tolerant than the Xbox if the Internet connection goes down for a short time. Therefore I still recommend trying the ping command (without the -t option, as the Unix based Mac OSX pings until you end it manually). Do you see any difference, when the Xbox disconnects?

Sorry this didn't help.