Disconnecting from Live...

For the past week or two I have recently been getting disconnected from Xbox Live multiple times. Examples: I go to play Halo Reach everything works fine then says that the Halo Reach servers are unavailable, so i go to the dashboard and it says iv lost connection to Xbox live. Also this goes for multiple other games I have, I will be playing fine and then i will randomly lose connection to live or when I'm done playing i will dashboard and it will either automatically disconnect from live or say some market place items cannot be displayed. Every time this has happened I have reset my modem/router and it has fixed the problem....at least for a little while then it starts to act up again. At this point I am tired of having to constantly reset my Internet connection. Also to note when I am being disconnected my Internet is fine. Everything in my house, laptops, desktops, and mobile devices all have access to Internet besides my Xbox. Therefore meaning it has nothing to do with my Internet iv checked that out and it is fine. I would appreciate if anyone could help me on my problem for it has become a nuisance as of recent. Thank you for your time and hope you can HELP!!

-blacknightt71

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Are you connected by ethernet or with a wireless connection?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Greetings, blacknightt71. Very sorry to hear you're encountering disconnections. Let's see what we can do to get this sorted out. To start, can you please fill out your responses to the questions in bold below? That will help give us some insight into the way you connect:

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT?

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)?

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W:

X:

Y:

Z:

ID:

L:

Q:

T:

D:

S:

C:

Thank you in advance! We're standing by if you have any questions.

Sorry this didn't help.

Nvm I ended up having to reset my router back to factory settings and since then everything has been working fine.

Sorry this didn't help.