Disconnecting from live when starting game/app

Why is it lately that every time myself or my granddaughters start a game, we are immediately logged out of live?  This only started recently.  We will be logged in at the dash but then start say Netflix or Minecraft and as soon as the app/game starts, we are logged out and must log in again once the game has loaded.  To my knowledge no settings have changed on the xbox.  It doesn't seem to matter where we start the app from, pins or by browsing games or apps.  Its all of them, not just a couple that do this.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hey mate, this can be a fairly common issue where it automatcailly signs you out whenever starting a game/app or switching between the two.

To fix delete the profile from the console (profile only), clear the system cache, restart the console and re-download the profile.

Delete and re-download profile: support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

Clear system cache: support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You are serious aren't you?

Why, all of a sudden, must I delete 5 profiles and re-download them?  We didn't do anything to the profiles.  

My profile has been on this original Elite (first black) xbox since I bought it new and upgraded to NEX dashboard.  Never had these issues.  The granddaughter's profiles have been on them since they were made, again, without these issues.  Until recently.

Man, its stupid stuff like this that reaffirms my option to shut down my Gold account and scrap the xbox's when my account expires.

Mod Edited

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.