Disconnecting from LIVE only when playing a multiplayer game

My internet is up and working properly, but whenever I join a multiplayer game, I lag out. If I'm lucky to even find a game, once I get in I am incredibly laggy and eventually disconnect. This happens with all games.

What Country/State/Province do you live in? USA
Modem brand & model number: 
Router brand & model number: 
If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter? Black
Things you have tried: Clearing system cache
Is UPnP Enabled? Unknown
Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT? No
Any Error Codes you encounter: 
Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Insight
After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)
W: 0000 - 0021

X: 0000 - 000D
Y:20A8 - 4800
Z:0000 - 0000
ID:FFFF - FFFF
L:0015 - 10F0
Q:8007 - 0435
T:Wireless
D:192.168.1.1, 212.159.11.150
S:WPA
C:

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Please contact your Internet Service Provider and bring this issue up with them. In my opinion, I think your Wireless signal is not strong enough and your Console should be moved closer to your Modem/Router.

If you're still having issues. Please call 1-800-4MY-XBOX to contact XBOX Customer Support.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Could you do a speedtest on a laptop or computer? Sound to be you either have a slow internet connection, or the router's firewall is blocking XBL. If this is the case you need to enable UPnP in the router settings or open the required ports for Xbox Live - most routers have these port settings saved so you just select them and they open automatically.

Sorry this didn't help.

If not the wireless, it may be a problem with your ISP or the router itself.

I had a similar issue with a faulty router not recieving data packets properly and disconnecting at random.

You may want to try clearing your router cache and then turning it off altogether and leaviing it off over night (Or when you choose to sleep) and see if there's any improvements in the morning.

Worst case scenario is if you need to replace your router full stop but let's not jump too far ahead just yet.

Sorry this didn't help.