Disconnecting during Hulu

My live services keeps signing out when watching shows on Hulu. I had found another post that was related to this, the user turned off Port forwarding and that resolved it, but I don't have port forwarding, or no rules are defined at least. Here's the information asked for in the sticky: 

What Country/State/Province do you live in? United States, Colorado 

Modem brand & model number: ZyXEL PK50012 - this acts as both a modem and router, supplied by my ISP
Router brand & model number: Same as above
If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter? Running cabled connection
Things you have tried: 
Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown - Yes, my system shows up on the UPnP NAT-T list
Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT? No? 
Any Error Codes you encounter: None 
Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? CenturyLink
After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)
W: 0000 - 000B
X: 0000 - F001
Y: 20A8 - 4840
Z: 0000 - 0000
ID: FFFF - FFFF
L: 0015 - 10F0
Q: 8007 - 0435
T: Wired
D: 192.168.0.1/205.171.2.25
S:
C:

Any help would be great, thanks! 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey djh2048! We are happy to help out in this forum, but we do have a response time of 24 hours so if you'd like more immediate help phone support can definitely help out.

To get started on support steps - we've actually got some great posts up by our team of networking gurus, the Connectivity Rangers on the gateway device you mention. Check out this forum (forums.xbox.com/.../3189.aspx) for steps on how to port forward! Give that a run through and let us know if you still have trouble with disconnects. We'll be here. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I've tried rebooting the modem, haven't tried uninstalling Hulu. But I noticed I still get signed out of xbox live when I'm not in Hulu. I might give the customer service line a call, but that's what I thought this forum is for too ;) Thanks for the tip though!

Sorry this didn't help.

Just uninstall hulu, turn off your xbox, disconnect your internet connection, wait for 10 mins. Connect back your internet, turn your xbox back on, sign back in and reinstall hulu. That should do it! and if that doesn't work just call up xbox customer service( 1-800-4MY-XBOX ). They'll be happy to assist and fix your problem :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Same happeneing to me this is [MOD REMOVED - LANGUAGE]

Sorry this didn't help.

Actually I just let it sit there on the dashboard for a while and it looks like it disconnects there too, not just on Hulu.

Sorry this didn't help.