Disconnected

Okay, so for the last 2 years I have been using the same exact Internet provider and same equipment for me to be able to play Xbox online without any Internet problems. Since that dashboard update has came out I constantly get booted off the Internet everyday. Sometimes I can go a few hours before dropping and sometimes it drops every 4 minutes. This is totally unacceptable, not only have I gone through 3 xboxs that have gotten the red ring (ps3 doesn't tell you one day if a red light flashes and that means your hundreds of dollars went to nothing) but the fourth time I got a slim and then bought the extra 250 gig because with just the slim your unable to play halo's cooperatively (also completely rediculous) but now, after I have sunk ALL that money into the equipment, now add Xbox live fee's along with buying the cod elite for a year, your telling me your update screwed the connection so now on a everyday basis since then I get booted out of every game I try to play?? Give me a break Xbox, I need a mod to reply to this because we the gamers... The people who pay your checks by buying your product, need an answere and a fix because this is unacceptable and you better be giving something to the people your *** on an everyday basis but have no issue still taking our hard earned money!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

My question to you is, why is this happening, what are you doing to fix it, how long will it take to fix, and why you think it is acceptable to see multiple people commenting on this and not giving anyone an aswere or atleast aknowledge the customers complaints about your faulty products

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey Bunion, I'm very sorry to hear about the disconnects, and I can definitely understand why you're frustrated. That being said, these kinds of issues can usually be resolved by either resetting network hardware, or playing with the Xbox 360 console settings a bit. Have you tried the former already? If so, let's move on to the latter--are you on a wired or wireless connection right now? In the network settings on the Xbox 360, can you try changing from one to the other, and then back again? So if you're on wired, try wireless and then wired again. Let me know if that makes a difference, or if you have any questions about these steps. :-)

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm having this problem also. I've tried many things and still I get disconnected. Its very annoying when I'm playing online and this happens.

Sorry this didn't help.