Disconnected when trying to do anything that involved Xbox Live.

I finnally got my Xbox Live to work after a month of trying to get it to work with our new Cisco Valet router today by using the steps on this forum here:

http://homecommunity.cisco.com/t5/Wireless-Hotspots/How-to-change-Nat-setting-on-valet-so-Xbox-can-function-properly/m-p/349870#M188

But now a new problem arises..

Now, when I try to open Netflix, Hulu, any downloaded game it just goes to the loading screen (i.e the red screen that says "Netflix"with the spinning circle loader thingy) and either kicks me offline, just gets stuck on the loading screen, or disconnects me and tells me that I need to be signed onto an Xbox Gold membership blah blah blah.

**I can NOT play any games online either.

I uninstalled Netflix to see if I could install it again, but it brings up a blank menu when I click on Netflix with a loading circle and a white translucent page, then kicks me.

Did anything on the tutorial that I follow *** something up? I just want this stupid thing to work!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

In order to help, we're going to need as much info as possible. Please take a few minutes to answer these questions.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i know what you mean and it was because i didnt have a gold mermbership but when i renewed my account & netflix worked

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi, what model of Linksys/Valet are you using and which firmware?

Sorry this didn't help.