Disconnected when loading up a game

Its happening to me and a friend of mine and this is the second time in a month we have had a problem with xbox live. First it was the gamerscore and game history error a lot of people had and now this

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

I have spoken to xbox live and it's a worldwide problem.  They didn't say what exactly but they are working on getting it fixed.  Don't expect online play back until the 27th March at the earliest.  The day you are losing will be added on to any subscription you have making your renew date one day later than normal.

Some people have access to everything on the dashboard (including apps) and only have this problem when starting a game.  Others have absolutely no access to their profiles at all.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Asure! I understand you are having some connection troubles immediately after loading a game. We see a lot of users having this issue find resolution after downloading their profile again. Don't worry about deleting anything, just follow the steps here (forums.xbox.com/.../153143.aspx) to download your profile again. Let us know if that helps, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.